TIGERNUT FEEL GOOD CAKE
100 ml. Rape oil; 4 egg whites; 100 ml. raisins; 50 ml. chopped dates; 50 ml. chopped Figs; 50 ml. chopped Tigernuts; 150 ml. Tigernut flour; 4 tablespoons (4 msk) cocoa powder; ½ tsk salt; 50 g. dark chocolate 70%; Coconut flakes; Serve with fresh berries, mint leaf and cottage cheese.
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees C. (350 degrees F.).
- Butter a 9-inch cake pan and lightly coat it with Coconut flakes. Shaking out the excess.
- Mix Tigernut flour, egg whites, cocoa powder and salt together. Mix well.
- Heat the chocolate in a pan and mix with raisins, dates, Tigernuts and figs.
- Combine the mixture with the egg whites, cocoa powder and salt.
- Spread the mixture evenly in the cake pan.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or to the cake is dry.
- Serve with cottage cheese and berries.