Date of last update: 01/02/2024
WHO IS THE DATA CONTROLLER?
- Identity of the data controller: TIGERNUTS TRADERS, S.L. (Tax ID Code: B-96667191)
- Postal address: Avda. La Pobla De Vallbona, 39, 46183, L’Eliana – Valencia (España)
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: +34 96 274 02 49
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS?
Within the framework of the different processing of activities carried out in the organisation, the following types are collected:
- Identification details
FOR WHAT PURPOSE AND IN WHAT SPECIFIC CASES DO WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA?
www.tigernuts.com processes personal data for the following purposes:
- Contact: to respond to requests for information received about the products and services offered, as well as to respond to any other kinds of question users might send through the contact form, email, fax or any other means of contacting the company.
- Newsletter: sending informative newsletters in order to keep you informed about developments, news, products and services related to us or to our sector.
No profiles are prepared or automated decisions made with the personal data collected.
WHAT’S THE LEGAL BASIS FOR DATA PROCESSING?
In the organisation, personal information can be processed for:
To respond to requests, the party concerned must provide the minimum information requested. Otherwise, they cannot be dealt with.
FOR HOW LONG DO WE PROCESS THE PERSONAL DATA?
Personal data is processed for the following periods:
- The period established by law.
- The period necessary to meet operational obligations.
The data shall be stored for the time required to comply with the purpose it was collected for and to determine any possible liabilities which may derive from this purpose and the processing of such data, in accordance with the aforementioned regulations, besides the periods set out in the applicable regulations concerning files and documentation.
WHO DO WE SHARE PERSONAL DATA WITH?
To fulfil the foregoing purposes, personal data may be shared with:
- Service providers who carry out services in our name.
No international data transfers are made outside the European Economic Area.
WHAT RIGHTS CAN YOU EXERCISE?
According to European Union regulations, you have the following rights:
- Access: the right to request information from the data controller from a file about whether your personal data is being processed.
- Rectification, a right that allows the affected person to request the amendment of inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Opposition: a person’s right to object to the processing of their personal data or to its transfer.
- Automated individual decisions: the right to not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including the profiling, which may have legal consequences or which significantly affects it in a similar way.
- Limitation: the right to suspend the processing of the user’s personal data under certain circumstances.
- Erasure or Right To Be Forgotten: the right to erasure of the data subject’s personal data
- Portability: the right to ask the data controller to provide the personal data in a structured, clear format to another data controller.
The deadline for resolving the request is 30 days as of its receipt. This may be extended to a maximum of 2 months, where necessary.
The applicant may exercise their rights through the following means:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org, providing documentation proving the identity of the applicant (copy of the front of the National Identity Document or equivalent).
- By mail at Avda. La Pobla De Vallbona, 39, 46183, L’Eliana – Valencia (España) providing documentation proving the identity of the applicant (copy of the front of the National Identity Document or equivalent)
- In any case, you may request the supervision of the Spanish Data Protection Agency through its website.