Date of last update: 01/07/2021
WHO IS THE DATA CONTROLLER?
- Identity of the data controller: TIGERNUTS TRADERS, S.L. (Spanish tax ID: B-96667191)
- Address: Avda. La Pobla De Vallbona, 39, 46183, L’Eliana – Valencia (Spain)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: +34 96 274 02 49
FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA?
At www.tigernuts.com and the secondary domains with content in different languages (www.tigernuts.es, www.erdmandeln.com, www.noixtigrees.com, www.tigernutsjp.com, www.tigernutscn.com and www.tigernutschina.com), personal data are processed for the following purposes:
- Contact: to respond to requests for information received about products and services offered, as well as to deal with any other type of question submitted by users through the contact form or via email, fax, or any other means of contact.
- Newsletter: sending out newsletters in order to keep you informed about news, products and services related to us or our sector.
FOR WHICH PERIOD OF TIME DO WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA?
At www.tigernuts.com, personal data are processed during the following periods:
- Contact: the data storage period will be as long as the user does not exert their right of erasure.
- Newsletter: The data will be kept as long as the user does not exert their right of erasure.
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATE BASIS OF THE DATA PROCESSING?
You accept this
information through the electronic contact methods indicated. Therefore, we
rely on the consent of the user for the processing of their data. In addition,
we inform you that we will only use personal information under this Privacy
Policy and, in general, we will request your consent for any uses other than
those for which you initially gave it. Finally, we inform you that you can
withdraw consent at any time; you need only contact us using the contact
WHO DO WE SHARE PERSONAL DATA WITH?
Under no circumstances will the personal data collected be transferred to third parties or made public, except in cases where you consent, participate voluntarily or under express legal obligations.
WHICH RIGHTS CAN YOU EXERCISE?
The data subject will be able to exercise their rights on data protection (access, rectification, opposition, erasure, automated decisions, restriction of the processing, portability) by sending an email to email@example.com, or by post to Avda. La Pobla De Vallbona, 39, 46183, L’Eliana – Valencia (Spain). Valid documentation proving the identity of the applicant must be provided (copy of the front of your ID card or equivalent). The maximum response time will be 30 days from receipt of your application, and this may be extended by a maximum of 2 months whenever necessary.
In any case, you may request the protection of the Spanish Data Protection Agency through its website.