Taking care of ourselves is fundamental for a healthy lifestyle. However, human health is subject to many uncertain issues. And that’s why a healthy lifestyle (with moderate exercise and a balanced diet) is so important for our welfare.
Any disease prevention is appropriate and helpful. The nutrition can help prevent and alleviate the symptoms of diseases.
Here are some super foods that can have an impact on the relief of the symptomatology of diseases:
1. Apple. This fruit is rich in fiber, but can also help reduce levels of bad cholesterol and improve cardiovascular health. Soluble fiber also has anti-inflammatory properties.
2. Chocolate. Beyond other virtues (related to pleasure) they have been tested (with success) on the prevention of strokes.
3. Broccoli. The benefits surprise and among them are: the fight against arthritis, cancer and vascular disease.
4. Tomato. Their lycopene is useful to fight cancer. On the other hand the Kyoto University tested (with supporting evidence) the advantages in the prevention of vascular diseases.
5. Ginger.Used in supplement form, can relieve, according to a study by the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, inflammation associated with colon cancer.
6. Kiwi. Its effects are similar to those of the apple. Roughly, it is estimated that it can help fight hypertension, a very acute problem of health in our society. It’s recommended to eat three kiwis a day.
7. Coffee is not only associated with exciting properties. Also, taken into perspective, it can relieve headaches and help prevent diabetes type 2 and improve cardiovascular health.
8. Whole grains. In particular, whole grain may reduce the risk of hypertension.
9. Tigernuts/Chufas. The tigernuts is a super food that we love. The beneficial properties of tigernuts have been checking through various investigations. That can help combat:
- Elevated cholesterol and triglycerides
- Digestive problems
- Fluid retention
10. Banana. This fruit has a high concentration of potassium. Therefore, it can help reduce the risk of heart disease and strokes.
In summary, a list with ten super foods that can help alleviate diseases.
4 thoughts on “Tigernuts and other 9 super foods that prevent disease”
Very nice post, i certainly appreciate this site, keep on it
Thanks for the countless health benefits of Tigernut. I never knew until I came across your website, but I do know it is good for health because it grows in my country, only that we eat it as a side snacks that is all. we don’t know these numerous health benefits.My questions are: how can one purchase the Tigernut products and at what price. That is, the Oil, the Extract,and the Flour(powder). Secondly, what are the requirements for purchasing the products and resell in my country. Thirdly, is there a video of how to use the Tigernut Flour to bake snacks. I am a Nigeria and would love to bake with the Flour due to its health benefits, and to market the products as well. Your kind response will be highly appreciated. Thanks and best regards.
Please contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org to get a quote and additional information
I have test it is good ,