TIGERNUT AND SUNFLOWER SEED CAKE
100 g. Tigernuts; 75 g. sunflower seeds; 100 ml. granulated sugar; 150 g. butter; 2 msk milk; 1 msk syrup; 40 g. dark chocolate 70 %.
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees C. (350 degrees F.).
- Mix chopped Tigernuts, sunflower seed, granulated sugar, butter, Tigernut wheat, milk and syrup in a pot.
- Heat the mixture; melt the butter, stirring frequently.
- Place a large ungreased cookie sheet on a tray.
- Drop a spoonful of the batter on the sheet 5 cm (2 inches) apart.
- Bake for 15 minutes; allow the mixture to cool on a baking sheet. Cut the mixture into squares.
- Heat the chocolate in a microwave oven until melted and drizzle over cake.
- Let the chocolate cool and serve plain or with chocolate mousse.