TIGERNUT FEEL GOOD CAKE
200 g sugar
200 g Tigernuts Flour
a pinch of cinnamon, grated lemon and dark chocolate
- Beat the yolks with the sugar, cinnamon and the grated lemon (use only the yellow part of the lemon to avoid the composition become bitter).
- Add gradually the Tigernuts Flour into the mixture.
- Once the mixture is done (quite compact in appearance) add the stiff, previously whisked egg whites with circular movements.
- Place the mixture in a previously greased pan and bake it in the preheated oven at 175 ºC for 30 minutes (prick to check).
- When cold, take the cake out from the mold and decorate with dark chocolate.